FOR THE LOVE OF ART Craft Show & Trunk Sale!
Launch Pad Gallery & The Egg Art Collective team up with
Sara McCormick of Infinite Creature Designs to bring you:
For the Love of Art
Pre-Valentine’s Craft Show & Trunk Sale!
Saturday, January 29th from 11AM – 6 PM
at Launch Pad Gallery!
Featuring fine art, clothing, jewelry, & gifts by a collection of truly brilliant local artisans!
Come in from the cold and shop for amazing art & fabulous gifts, while enjoying hot drinks & tasty treats in a unique gallery setting.
We’re so excited to bring these folks together. This is a truly amazing group of artists who LOVE what they do, and want to share their work with the world. And now we want to share them with YOU!
There’s a new addition to our wonderful show! The Portrait Booth Project will be here!
“The Portrait Booth Project is a live photographic homage to the intimate, quirky and often amazing portrait photography of the early 20th Century.”
* Faith Hats – Hand made in Portland Oregon from 100% recycled materials
* Appetite – Hand-printed/handmade goods
* Vince & Sabrina – Handmade Porcelain Leaf Jewelry and Stoneware Leaves
* Bonus Pants – Underwear with a Sense of Humor
* Jasmine Star – Fine Art Originals & Reproductions
* Eden Kitty – Eclectic items for the eccentric spirit
* Brent Wear – Paintings and whatnot
* Lolly-Tots – Handmade Funky Hats and Accessories
* Tease Recyclewear – One-of-a-kind, eco-friendly fashions
* Littleput Books – Photo blocks & decorative banners
* Uniko Jewelry – One of a kind pendants for that one of a kind person
* Cyclical Design – Recycled vintage hardware and leather bracelets
* Birds of Oregon Lockets – Colorful art lockets & antique chain necklaces
* And more…!
ONE DAY ONLY!
Join us on Saturday, January 29th from 11 AM – 6 PM.
@ Launch Pad Gallery
534 SE Oak St. (next to Andy & Bax off of SE Grand)
Check out the event page on Facebook for updates, links to artists’ websites & more!
And speaking of Launch Pad!
Check out Chris Haberman & Scott Chase’s brilliant show ‘The Good, The Bad & The Ugly’. It’s showing now at Launch Pad Gallery! The 29th is the LAST DAY of the show, so don’t forget to take advantage of this great opportunity.
You can check out their amazing iconic portraits while munching on sweet treats & shopping for sweet deals at the same time! It’s a win-win!
click thumbnail for a full-size view.